4.18.2010

The Adventure Begins

Assalamualaikum.
Hi there. First of all, I would like to welcome you to my blog. This is the first for me, and hopefully this will continue to be a success. So for that, thank you so much for coming and visiting this blog. As you can see, this post is a continuation of a previous entry that I published a while ago. I decided to leave the pictures because it was part of a documentation project (RECiii - check out our backpacking online journal to Vietnam and Bangkok here, and mine here) that -long story short- lead to the beginning of this exciting adventure. So without further a due, here we go ...



I will begin my journey of sketching Francis D.K. Ching's work, starting with one of my personal favourites of his. Architecture: Form, Space, and Order (image above).

Primary Elements: Point, Line, Plane, and Volume

Torii, Ise Shrine, Mie Prefecture, Japan A.D. 690

No comments: